Friday, October 9, 2009

Eye to Eye

Look in to my eyes
And tell my what you see.
You dont see a damn thing,
'cause you cant possybly relate to me

You are blinded by our differences
My life make not sense to you.
I'm the persecuted Palestinian.
You're the American red, white and blue.

Each day you make in tanquility
No fears to cross your eyes.
Each day i wake in gratitude,
Thanking God He let my rais.

You wory abaut your education .
And the bills you have to pay
I wory abaut my vulnerable life
And if I'll survive another day

Your biggest fear is to getting ticketed
As you cruise your Cadillac.
My fear is that the tank that just left
will turn around and come back

American , do you realize,
That the taxes that you pay
Feed the forces that taumatize
My every living dy?

The bulldozers and the tanks
The gases and the guns ,
The bombs that fall outside my door
All due to American fund

Yet do you know the truth
Of wher you money goes?
Do you let your media decive your mind?
Is this a truth that no one knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment